- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (2 pound) flank steak
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Stir honey, oil, soy sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes and garlic in a medium bowl. Place flank steak and sliced onion in a large plastic zipper bag.
Pour marinade into bag; seal. Refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning bag over once.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
Drain meat and onions; discard marinade.
- Grill meat and onions covered 7 to 8 minutes on each side. Meat will be medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness. Let meat stand 5 minutes before slicing.