- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 boneless or bone-in beef short ribs (about 4 pounds)
- Stir brown sugar, oil, orange juice, paprika, thyme, salt, pepper and garlic in a small bowl. Place short ribs in glass baking dish. Rub mixture over short ribs, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat or GRILL ZONE (orange).
- Grill short ribs to desired doneness, about 4 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Grilling time may vary depending on the thickness of the beef short ribs.