Smoky garlic makes this a steakhouse-style favorite
- Plum Creek Wagyu Strip Steak or Other Steak (1 per person)
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Heat grill to medium high
- Season steaks lightly with salt and pepper (remember, you’ll be adding quite a bit of flavor to them with the butter, so stay light)
- Sear each side for 1 minute on hottest part of the grill before moving to lower heat. Cook for 5-6 minutes on each side
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Add butter after the steak has finished resting and voila!
Directions: For Butter
- Place a stick of salted butter in a bowl and let come to room temperature until it’s extremely soft Add your ingredients for flavor (below) and mix until evenly distributed
– Head of garlic
– 2 tablespoons fresh Thyme, chopped
– 1 stick salted butter
- Scrape butter into a large piece of plastic wrap and roll, twisting ends to re-form into a tube
- Place in refrigerator to re-solidify (several hours to overnight)