- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 pounds London Broil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add soy sauce, oil, ketchup, vinegar, oregano, black pepper and garlic. Seal bag and shake.
- Add beef to resealable bag. Seal, place in a shallow dish and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Grill the steak 12 to 16 minutes, turning once halfway through or until desired doneness. Meat should be medium-rare (125°F to 130°F) to medium (131°F to 140°F) doneness. Let meat stand 10 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain.