Sirloin Tips are an affordable way to eat Wagyu steak, and with this delicious recipes, you may forget all about the other cuts of meat!
- 2 Wagyu Beef Sirloin Tip Steaks
- 1/2 Stick Unsalted Butter, slightly softened (4 tbsp.)
- 1/4 cup Blue Cheese
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh Thyme
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Clarified butter
- 1/2 tsp. Salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. coarsely cracked black pepper, or to taste
- Aluminum foil
- Remove the Wagyu steaks from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature, about 30-45 minutes.
- Combine the butter, cheese, and thyme in a bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Season the steaks separately with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast iron pan to medium-high heat and add clarified butter. When pan is hot, add the steaks and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare (135 degrees internal temperature) remember the temperature will raise 5 degrees as it rests.
- Transfer the steaks to a piece of foil, top them with some of the butter wrap and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to dinner plate and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5-10 min
- Cook Time: 6-8 minutes