Here at Plum Creek Wagyu Beef, we guarantee 100% satisfaction on each and every order. In order to ensure that your Fullblood Wagyu Beef order reaches the intended recipient in a timely manner with all product(s) in excellent condition, we have outlined the following guidelines.
Each individually vacuum sealed, frozen product is carefully packed within a reusable, insulated cooler with dry ice and/or gel packs to make certain the product remains cold throughout the shipping process. For added protection, the cooler is then placed in a corrugated shipping box to minimize any unforeseen effects of the shipping process on your order. It is normal for the dry ice to sublimate and the gel packs and Fullblood Wagyu products to melt and partially thaw (but remain cold) depending on the time in transit, however the insulation will ensure that the product(s) remain cool to the touch.
SHIPPING WAGYU AS A GIFT
If your Plum Creek Wagyu Beef is a gift, the billing customer must notify the recipient of the gift to make certain that someone will be home to accept the package. Plum Creek Wagyu Beef is not responsible for packages which are delivered but left outside or unopened for extended time periods. All orders are shipped with “No Signature Required.”
COST AND CARRIERS
At Plum Creek Wagyu Beef, we do our best to minimize the cost of shipping to our customers, however, shipping perishable products is expensive. Instead of inflating the costs of our products, we allow you to choose your shipping method based on the exact shipping cost.
We ship with both UPS and USPS. Shipping rates are calculated based on the weight of your order (including packaging and weight of dry ice/gel packs, etc.), the shipping method selected, availability of shipping to the order area/destination, and the distance your order needs to travel. All orders ship from our location in Seward, Nebraska.
ORDER PLACEMENT & SHIPPING OPTIONS
Orders are processed Monday through Thursday for Tuesday through Friday delivery, excluding holidays, based on shipping method selected at checkout. Customers may select Overnight or 2-DAY or 3-DAY shipping.
We do NOT ship out any orders on Friday through Sunday.
Orders placed on Thursday (with the exception of Overnight shipping), Friday, Saturday or Sunday – Customers may select any shipping option, but your order will not be shipped until the following Monday.
- Overnight orders placed Monday thru Thursday BEFORE 1:00 p.m. CST, will ship out the same day.
- Overnight orders placed Monday thru Wednesday AFTER 1:00 p.m. CST, will be shipped out on the next eligible business day, excluding holidays.
- Overnight orders placed Thursday AFTER 1:00 p.m. CST and Friday thru Sunday, will be shipped out the following Monday, excluding holidays.
- 2-Day shipping placed Monday thru Wednesday BEFORE 1:00 p.m. CST will ship out the same day.
- 2-Day shipping placed Wednesday AFTER 1:00 p.m. CST and Thursday thru Sunday, will be shipped out the following Monday, excluding holidays.
- Please note that Tuesday Delivery is NOT Available with 2-Day Shipping. Often times customers placing orders over the weekend request Tuesday delivery but select 2-Day shipping – because we do not ship any boxes out Friday through Sunday, we are not able to offer 2-Day shipping with Tuesday Delivery.
- 3- Day shipments are ONLY mailed out on Monday and Tuesday for delivery on Thursday or Friday.
- Saturday to Wednesday delivery is NOT available with 3-Day Shipping.
- 3-Day shipping placed Monday and Tuesday BEFORE 1:00 p.m. CST will ship out the same day.
- 3-Day shipping placed Tuesday AFTER 1:00 pm and Wednesday thru Sunday will ship out the following Monday, excluding holidays.
- 3-Day shipping is NOT available during the months of June, July, August or September due to excessively hot temperatures and the nature of our product.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping may be interrupted or delayed due to Federal holidays. If this occurs, your order will be shipped on the next available business day.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTES
- We ship to qualifying addresses in the continental 48 states, Hawaii, and the District of Columbia.
- Each individual order must ship to a single valid/qualifying physical (street) address.
- We are currently unable to ship to PO Box addresses or APO/FPO addresses.
- If a valid shipping address is not provided, Plum Creek Wagyu Beef is unable to uphold it’s 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
- All orders are shipped with “No Signature Required.”
- Plum Creek Wagyu Beef is not responsible for any shipment that is delivered incorrectly and/or undeliverable due to incomplete, incorrect and/or invalid shipping addresses. Please double check your shipping address when placing your order. Again, if a valid shipping address is not provided, Plum Creek Wagyu Beef is unable to uphold it’s 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Estimated delivery dates are subject to change and do not include weekends or holidays.
- Unforeseen circumstances, such as inclement weather, can cause shipments to be delayed
- Plum Creek Wagyu Beef is not responsible for shipping delays or problems caused by the shipping company, failed delivery attempts, adverse or unpredictable weather conditions and/or acts of God.
Email email@example.com with any shipping and delivery questions.
PRODUCT PROCESSING INFORMATION
Due to the natural variance in the size of the Fullblood Wagyu at the time they are processed, there can be slight variations in shape, size, and/or weight with Plum Creek Wagyu Beef cuts. If you require a cut(s) to be a specific weight or size, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (402) 803.1797. Our team will work with you to ensure that your order is executed according to your parameters.
Our products do not contain additives or preservatives. It is normal for there to be slight variations in color depending on both the type of product ordered.
Communication is central to providing exceptional customer service. Should our team have questions about your order, we will contact you directly and promptly resolve any issues. In addition, if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, please contact us at your earliest convenience. We’re here to make sure the ordering and shipping processes are seamless.
The Plum Creek Wagyu Beef team is passionate about our products. With unsurpassed taste, quality, tenderness, and marbling, we’re confident that our 100% Fullblood Wagyu beef products will exceed your expectations!